Saturday, December 8, 2012

Music Update.

  My favorite  Songs of the Week  are -

Ready or Not by Bridget Mendler

Kiss You by One Direction

Oath by Cher Lloyd ft. Becky G.

C'mon C'mon by One Direction

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran

Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars


These are my current favorite songs that I've been listening to this week.  Especially Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars first because he's an astounding singer and this song just makes me want to sing and dance! If you love One Direction like I do you know very well that they previously finished their second album Take Me Home and if you heard it, it's amazing! My favorite like party song of the album is definitely Kiss You. Oath is like on repeat every single day because I love Cher Lloyd and Beck G.'s part is my favorite. Lastly, Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran is just fascinating like all his songs. I mean it's Ed Sheeran, he's a lyrical genius.


Well, next week I'll do another 'Songs of the Week'. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment