It's super easy to make! I'll post the Ingredients and Utensils below:
This recipe is for 4-5 servings.Ingredients
- A Blender
- Measuring Spoons
- A Measuring Cup
- Your Hands!
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 1 Cup of Plain or Vanilla Yogurt (optional)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- A Half Cup of Quaker Oats Oatmeal
- 1 Cup of Ice (optional)
- Get out your blender of course! Add 3 Bananas
- Add 2 Cups of Milk. Any type of milk is fine Soy, Almond which ever tickles your pickle!
- Add 1 Cup of Yogurt Which is optional because it just makes it creamier.
- Add a 1 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract Tasty!
- Add a Half Cup of Oats Grind with your hands so they can completely dissolve in the blender.
- Add a Cup if Ice This is also optional, I just like it really cold
- Blend them up! I press the Ice crush, next Grind, then Blend. Just because I like it to completely dissolve the the oats and crush the ice
- When it's done add a banana slice on the edge of your cup plus some more ice and enjoy!
Well, next month I'll find a new recipe to share, Enjoy! ♡