Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Inspiring Selena Gomez.

    Selena Gomez  has been my role model ever since he appearance on Disney, Wizards of Waverly Place. She inspires me with her successful career in acting her morality, personality and beauty. She is a gorgeous now twenty year old girl who can act and sing. Selena puts up such a great point when she defends herself saying, just because she was a Disney child star doesn't mean she shouldn't be able to 'grow up', she's definitely matured and I'm looking forward to her upcoming movie "Spring-breakers"

     Selena also does charity work for the children a Unicef. It simply amazes me because most young people, those who are fortunate, don't give back and help the less fortunate. She is a great role model with a beautiful  heart. Another thing is her fashion sense. She always looks gorgeous and classy without really trying. Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication as Leonardo De Vinci would say. This is why she greatly inspires me and why she is my role model.




 Well, next month I'll post another who inspires me. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment