Sunday, November 4, 2012

Music Update.

   My favorite  Songs of the Week  are -

Headlock Cover by Lennon and Maisy

Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds


 Ride by Lana Del Rey


 How to be a Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds


                 
 Little Things by One Direction 


These are my current favorite songs. Especially the Headlock Cover because Lennon and Maisy are extremely talented little girls and the song is juts really chill and lovely. As well as Little Things because those are my boys. I love them and their voices individually sound smashing and I think each of them shows a new side and improves a lot in this song. Ed wrote it for them, I think you can tell the lyrics just Ed. The lyrics are beautiful and I tear up every single time. 

Well, next week I'll do another 'Songs of the Week'. Enjoy! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment